[Xymon] Mutiple Xymon Servers

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:13:36 CET 2014

Way back, I wrote a couple of scripts to propagate the "disabled" status
from one Xymon server to another.  T.J.Yang made some improvements, which
you'll find here:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/HOWTO#Replicate_blue_record_from_Xymon_A_to_Xymon_B

I don't have an HA Xymon setup, so I don't know if this was obsoleted by
changes in Xymon since 2009, but back then the disable messages weren't
being propagated from one Xymon server to the other.

Ralph Mitchell