[Xymon] swap is at 100%

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:40:19 CEST 2014

There should be a link to show client data; that will show what the client
script sent you.  Look that over to see if it's interpreting it properly.
If it looks like it is, any further diagnosis is on the client OS side.
For instance, you can maybe figure out which processes are using a lot of
memory with "top", telling it to sort by virtual memory size.