[Xymon] purple

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:48:48 CEST 2014

While I’m just another user, and can’t say for sure, here’s some things to think about:

Is there any pattern to whether these are server-side tests vs client-side?

Has there been any increase in network traffic to/from the server since you went live?

Is the connectivity between clients and servers reliable even under load?

I’m thinking that somehow, things are busier now, so that some test results are getting dropped.

Have you checked all the relevant log files?

(Yes, others may have seen such things too, to some degree, depending on network reliability, number of clients, load on clients or servers, etc)