[Xymon] Monitoring multiple values

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:09:33 CEST 2014

You could do that server-side.  Look at the man page for xymond_rrd. The
--extra-script option allows you to pipe incoming data through a script to
process. You could take the report time and subtract 1 min, 2 min, etc,
then emit rrd updates as required.  The client would still send all 5
values at the same time, but they'd be recorded as if received over the
preceding 5 minute block.

Ralph Mitchell