[Xymon] external script not working

Simioni, Rodney rsimion at transunion.com
Tue Aug 5 17:56:06 CEST 2014

For now, I just want to test the Hobbit Server, so my bb-hosts has:

127.0.0.1       MonitoringServer #bbd ssh test

This is what I see in the test.log, please advise:

2014-08-05 11:53:25 Could not connect to bbd at 127.0.0.1:1984 - Connection refused
2014-08-05 11:53:25 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - Connection failed