[Xymon] recurring email alerts

John D. Alexander JAlexander at feeneywireless.com
Tue Apr 15 17:05:59 CEST 2014

I've checked all of my systems and no misconfigurations like that.  I also disabled the msgs report on the server and cleared all of the msgs status for the two servers and they are still reporting the issue of not being able to read log files.

I guess the next thing is to clear the entire host off the server and wait to see what happens.

John A.