[Xymon] Send apache /server-status page to server via client.

deepak deore deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:10:17 CET 2013

Yes, I need the stats every minute. I am running it as an ext script, now
the graphs are coming under trends after undoing the changes in hosts.cfg.

One problem coming is the graphs are coming 2 times under trends. However
they are getting updated, I tried : -

1. Remove apache.rrd, waited for some time and checked after the rrd is
generated, still 2 graphs for each stats i.e. apache utilizaition, aapche
workers, apache cpu utilization, apache requests/ Second.
2. Removed "|apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3" from hosts.cfg which
shows only one graph of apache utilizaition.
3. Added "|apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3" again and removed
apache.rrd, still same problem.