[Xymon] What is the default propagation behavior?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Oct 8 20:11:51 CEST 2013

My acknowledgment status does not seem to be propagating up the page
levels (and I want it to). On the host's originating page, I see a
yellow check box. But on the parent page, I still see a yellow ball. I'm
trying to figure out if it _should_ be propagating and something is
wrong, or it should _not_ be propagating and I need to figure out how to
change the default behavior.

This is a pre-production 4.3.12 so not very much has been changed from
stock.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services