[Xymon] proc : multiple alerts?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:25:12 CEST 2013

Speaking of reusabe code - it might be possible to re-purpose Jeremy
Laidman's fs-test:

https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php/monitors:fs-test

It looks at the "disk" column and creates new columns for any filesystems
that show non-green.  Once the "disk" column goes green again, it deletes
the extra columns. You could adapt that to look in the procs list and
create new columns that group system procs in one place, dba procs in
another, etc.

Ralph Mitchell