[Xymon] proc : multiple alerts?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sat Oct 5 00:57:33 CEST 2013

Of course it's possible.

In analysis.cfg, you have something like this:

HOST=some.host.name
     PROC ntpd 1

And in alerts.cfg:

HOST=some.host.name
     MAIL someone at email.address COLOR=<yellow or red>

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1