[Xymon] sslcert test purple if http test doesn't happen

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 1 17:34:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

Something that's been bugging me for awhile: shouldn't the sslcert test turn clear instead of remaining green and then turning purple when the tests it depends on turn red? I guess maybe this is harder to accomplish with sslcert because there can be multiple services that generate this test (https, ldaps, etc.)? Purple would seem to be bad behavior in any case. My OS is Solaris 10 and the Xymon version is 4.3.12, but I haven't seen any change in behavior in any version recently so I imagine this is not very version dependent.

--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
 ||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Sr. Systems Programmer
 || \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
 ||  \\  Sciences | OIT/EI-Academic Svcs. - ADMC 450, Newark
      `'