[Xymon] Is there a way to add eventlog to custom pages

Alex Krumm-Heller ozkrumpet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:35:59 CET 2013

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the suggestion. I was really hoping to embed it at the bottom of
the page, just like it is on the non-green view to provide quick feedback.
I noted that there was a configuration entry for the extension script that
seems to create this, but I couldn't find a way to access it for another
page.

Alex