[Xymon] best way to check amazon ec2 instance's availability

deepak deore deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:46:42 CET 2013

Great! will implement the solution to set the color to green if bastion
host is not available.

BTW .... all the hosts i m monitoring are inside amazon vpc and xymon is
outside of vpc. So xymon cant reach to the clients, it has to go through
bastion host, so i cant do the netcat to any clients other than bastion.