[Xymon] Custom check interval for different status of custom tests

Andrey Chervonets A.Chervonets at cominder.eu
Fri May 3 14:40:16 CEST 2013

Really our situation is not so dramatic. per 5 min. tests will affect
performance, but will not block anything.
We can allow it for short time, but we have to avoid unnecessary load
during all the day.
In most cases fix delivered quite fast and it would be nice to have more
accurate resolution time statistic.

Best regards,

Andrey Chervonets
SIA CoMinder