[Xymon] rrd network graphs on windows check

Gillis Bart Bart.Gillis at cegeka.be
Fri Jun 21 14:39:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

Since january 2012 I continued the development of an alternative windows monitoring agent that is based on the Nagios client NSCient++
See the checkwin monitor in Xymonton or http://code.google.com/p/checkwin/

I would like to add some network statistics the same way as we have in the BBWin client.
I wrote the script that captures the inbound and outbound traffic values through the "netstat -e" command but I don't know how I have to load it to the Xymon server.
In the source code I found the "do_ifstat.c" module In which I could find the code
/* IP          Ibytes Obytes */
/* 192.168.0.1 1818   1802  */
static const char *ifstat_bbwin_exprs[] = {
};

Can someone explain me to which xymon test I should post my ifstat info?
I see that the network graphics are only visible in the trends but I don't find what is expected by xymon to generate the rrd files.

Best regards,
Bart

This e-mail and all files transmitted as attachment(s) thereto are confidential and solely intended for the individual to whom or the organization to which they are addressed. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify Cegeka's Service Desk at cegeka.support at cegeka.be or call +32 (0)11 240 363. We thank you in advance. Cegeka hereby confirms that this message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of viruses.