[Xymon] Xymon Availability report for ALT page

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:19:33 CEST 2013

I have my availability reports working great for my main view in Xymon.
However, in order to have a different outlay of this, I set up a different
page, an ALT page.  Everytime I ran the availablity report from the new ALT
page, it showed the availability of the main view and not of the ALT page.
I introduced a new hobbitserverx.cfg and bb-repx.sh, as well as a new
hobbitx.cgi with a second availability report option using these new files
but every time I request an availibility report, it shows the old, main
page.

Does the availiability report use the hosts.cfg?  Is there no way for me to
use my ALT page as a template for the report generation?

thanks
S.