[Xymon] xymon as a drop-in bb replacement

John Palys requests at effcomp.com
Wed Jun 12 00:58:21 CEST 2013

I am having an issue with the fqdn and big brother bb18c version using
BBWIN client version 1.1.

If I setup servers without the fqdn, they report proeprly to BB showing
all indicators.

If I try to use FQDN even though it matches in the bb-hosts file, I get
noting unless a check is "bad:.  When it hits a threshold, then it show
up ONLY in the condensed dispaly,
  not the host display for the particular batch of servers.

Any solutions?

--

Thank You,

John Palys
Systems Administrator, Efficient Computing Inc
Direct:      650.513.2711
Main:        888.235.4456 / 650-376-4600, ext 4611
Fax:         650.240.0113
Email:       john.palys at effcomp.com