[Xymon] devmon Nortel/Avaya template

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Sat Jun 8 16:43:15 CEST 2013

Attached is something I whipped up while visiting a friend. It should
work on more than just an Avaya 4500 -- the entire Nortel Baystack line
should work as well as they're nearly identical devices. I'm sure it
could use a little refinement, but it reports the important data. I
didn't get a chance to investigate further about why some of the graphs
don't work or add a few other features like Fan reporting, but the most
important information is there!

Hopefully someone can get some use out of this.