[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.12 released

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 26 21:55:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 26-07-2013 15:55, Mike Burger wrote:
> Good morning, Henrik.
>
> I was wondering if you would consider including a spec file in the
> tarball, so that those of us running RPM based distro's (RHEL, CentOS,
> etc) could use rpmbuild to build RPMs for our systems.

You mean, like the one in "rpm/xymon.spec" ?

Seriously - although there is a spec file in the tar-ball, my knowledge
of RPM-building is very outdated (I stopped using rpm-based distro's
several years ago). So I prefer to let others handle the task of
building Xymon RPM's. jc maintains a set of Xymon RPM's over at
http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/ and from what I hear they are quite good.