[Xymon] xymon xymonlog command

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Thu Jul 25 03:00:37 CEST 2013

Probably a lame question, but I'm unable to get anything from the xymonlog parameter (or xymonboard for that matter) with the xymon command:

$XYMONHOME/bin/xymon 127.0.0.1 "xymonlog hostname,com.msgs"

I do get the expected return for the query command and hostinfo, eg:

$XYMONHOME/bin/xymon 127.0.0.1 "query hostname,com.msgs"
green Thu Jul 25 10:55:24 2013 - System logs ok

What I'm wanting to get is the lastchange info for a test.

Could someone help, please? I'm pretty stumped...

thanks, Phil