[Xymon] libs: cannot check kernel uptodateness

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Jul 24 04:31:06 CEST 2013

I saw those messages on my system as well.  I just modified the script to ignore them.  I think they are created when the kernel is compiled to let the user know what was the kernel was compiled with.  There is likely a config-x.y.z-aa-arch for every kernel you have installed.  I'd have to look at it again but it might be easy enough to modify it to use "config-`uname -r`" to have it look for the config of the running kernel.  Regardless, I don't think they're useful to monitor.

=G=