[Xymon] Acknowledge multiple alerts not working

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Jul 4 11:54:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have installed xymon-4.3.11-10.el6.x86_64 from the Terabithia server
on RedHat EL6.
The acknowledgement of multiple alerts is not working correctly. That
means, that the selection of hours and days is not working.

When I acknowledge a single alert and I select a period of 3 hours, this
is correctly stored as 180 minutes in the acknowledge.log. But when I
select multiple alerts with the checkboxes, all numbers are interpreted
as minutes, no matter if I select hours or days.

Dirk