[Xymon] adding a table to a custom test

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:56:17 CET 2013

I recently did pretty much exactly what you're wanting to do, but with
xymon-4.3.7.  I'm away from work this week so I can't check my script, but
as far as I remember, I just sent the table tags with plain text in the
boxes.  I don't think I did anything special to make it work.

As Jeremy says, the report text is displayed between <pre> tags, and at a
previous $JOB I had scripts that sent in reports starting with the closing
</pre> tag and ending with the opening <pre> tag.  That might have been
xymon-4.2.X, but it should still work with 4.3.10.

Ralph Mitchell