[Xymon] APT Check from Hobbit-Plugins Package - Purple Status

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Jan 14 20:27:47 CET 2013

I'm surprised it worked initially.  I had to add the following above the other use statements:

use lib "/usr/local/xymon/perl5";

which is where I copied the Hobbit.pm file.   Unless /etc/perl is part of your Perl @INC path, it won't find it.  I think I may even have tweaked everything that said hobbit/bb to say xymon.

=G=