[Xymon] QNAP

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at IT-Eckert.de
Thu Jan 10 16:59:32 CET 2013

Hi Joseph,

I'm monitoring QNap devices with a combination of xymon-rclient

	http://tools.rebel-it.com.au/xymon-rclient/

and a customized client-script that adjusts to specifics the busybox
(this is not perfect, in particular the `ps`- and `top`-output is not
recognized by the Xymon server).

For xymon-rclient to login to the QNap I added the pubkey to the
"admin"-user's `authorized_keys`.

HTH
Thomas