[Xymon] strange history issue

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Jan 8 17:49:25 CET 2013

Xymon is working as expected.  "Purple" equals "no report" and a "white"
status equals "no data".  They both represent a situation where data is
not making it to the Xymon server.  It appears that the network outage
cut-off communications to the Xymon server.  This results in lots of
"red" conn tests and lots of purple and white because no reports made it
to the server or no data was available.

   ......Bruce

Bruce White
Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648  | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.