[Xymon] Sending summaries to remote Xymon servers

t.ph at gmx.de t.ph at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 16:39:33 CET 2013

Hello,

I would like to send summaries from a remote Xymon server to the main Xymon server.

On the remote Xymon server the hosts.cfg looks like this:
 page Windows Windows
 3.4.5.6    Host1

 page Linux Linux
 4.5.6.7    Host2

 summary Vengas.Windows 1.2.3.4 https://server.domain.xy/xymon/Windows/
 summary Vengas.Linux 1.2.3.4 https://server.domain.xy/xymon/Linux/

A few minutes later I can see the summary on the main Xymon server.
It shows one line called "Vengas" with two columns: "Windows" and "Linux".

But I still got a problem: The color of "Windows" or "Linux" is the color of the
overall status and not as mentioned in the manpage the color of the "Windows" or
"Linux" page.
Exmaple: on the remote Xymon server: Windows = red, Linux = green, overall status = red
         Summary on the main Xymon server shows: Windows = red, Linux = red

Is this a bug or did I make a mistake? I'm using Xymon Server 4.3.10

Regards, Floh