[Xymon] Purple background / green status?

Mills, David (IS) David.Mills at ngc.com
Wed Jan 2 18:49:53 CET 2013

Very sorry for the spam, but should have included the datum that the status icon showing "purple" is the "conn" icon. Also of note, is the fact that *all* "conn" icons on this page went purple at the same time, all other statuses are green diamonds.

FWIW, the precipitating event was that I deleted about 10 hosts from the hosts.cfg just above the remaining entries. On the next refresh cycle, all "conn"s on this page went purple, but all their details show "green diamonds".

Ideas?

Thanks so much...

david