[Xymon] RRD Graphing Issue

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Feb 22 00:14:32 CET 2013

If you deleted the RRD file and you're still seeing the old data, then you
probably deleted a different file to the one being graphed.  I'm guessing
if you replace the RRD file with an empty file that is not writeable by the
Xymon user, you'll still see the old graph data.

A common causes of an RRD file not being updated is that permissions were
changed (on file or directory) so that Xymon can no longer write to the RRD
file.