[Xymon] sepparated disk alerts

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:05:05 CET 2013

I have a similar problem - systems with OS partitions, database partitions
and application partitions.  I'd like to be able to send alerts to the
appropriate groups when they fill up.  What I have tried so far is a
specialized alert script that examines the alert message and pick outs the
filesystems flagged yellow or red for sending emails to the correct
responders.  It's not ideal, but it works.  It's direly in need of some
kind of config file to map system:fileystem to email address.

Ralph Mitchell