[Xymon] rrddefinitons.cfg - how to modify the default step in RRA

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Fri Feb 8 15:22:28 CET 2013

in your rrdef.cfg file, Is your key correct?  Is the column you are
reporting really [httpd_threads/15]?  This key is what it matches
against your column.  If your key is [httpd_threads/15] but the column
is "httpd_threads" (without the "/15"), then the rrd will be created
with the default "[]" definition.

Michael Beatty
Sherwin-Williams
IT Analyst/Developer