[Xymon] LDAP monitoring nonstandard port

Ryan Davis rdavis542 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:52:51 CET 2013

Thanks for the suggestion on the protocols.  Tested by changing the port
and got it working.  So now I'm trying to figure out my configure and
Makefile and the configure file finds the OpenLDAP library:

Checking for LDAP ...
Compiling with LDAP works OK
LBER library not needed
Linking with LDAP works OK

Xymonnet report below.
xymonnet version 4.3.12
SSL library : OpenSSL 1.0.0 29 Mar 2010
LDAP library: OpenLDAP 20423

So what am I missing here?  This is also checking my external LDAP that
does run on 389.