[Xymon] Feature Request ~ logfetch

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Aug 9 09:44:54 CEST 2013

On 1 July 2013 15:57, Yuki Matsushita <matsushy at creo.co.jp> wrote:

> In addition, I found a typo in line 251.

This!  Domo arigato Yuki-san!

Yes, this has been bugging me for almost 2 years (when I reported the
resultant segfault it to the List).  I haven't been able to use any
"trigger" clauses in all that time.  It's still broken in the current trunk
(rev 7257).

I'm guessing, from reading the code, that I could work around this by
always have exactly the same number of "trigger" lines as "ignore" lines -
perhaps padding out with bogus "trigger" or "ignore" lines.

But obviously would be better to have it fixed.  Henrik, do you need a
patch submitted for this one-line fix?