[Xymon] xymon MQ monitoring

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Wed Aug 7 23:19:07 CEST 2013

>The MQ handler is not enabled by default in the xymond_client module.
>Change tasks.cfg to start xymond_client with
>"--collectors=default,mqcollect"

OK, I have modified tasks.cfg for the regular client channel.  Now the process command line looks like:

bb       16733 16729  0 17:16 ?        00:00:00 xymond_channel --channel=client --collectors=default,mqcollect --log=/var/log/xymon/clientdata.log xymond_client

Not yet seeing any change in the main BB page however (I may have to wait a bit for it to regenerate) but is this correct?