[Xymon] custom script run interval

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:48:54 CEST 2013

Also the 'CRONDATE' entry for tasks.cfg:

The CRONDATE keyword is used for tasks that must run at regular intervals
or at a specific time. The  time  specification
       is  identical  to  the one used by cron in crontab(5) entries, i.e.
a sequence of numbers for minute, hour, day-of-month,
       month and day-of-week. Three-letter abbreviations in english can be
used for the month and day-of-week fields. An  aster-
       isk is a wildcard. So in the example above, this job would run once
a month, at 4:30 AM on the 1st day of the month.

Thanks,
Larry Barber