[Xymon] xymon mail service

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Wed Apr 24 12:08:07 CEST 2013

This is more of a generic problem, how to set up a mail server.

At the least we would need to know what UNIX you are using (Solaris, RHEL, HP-UX) and what, if any, mail software you have installed (sendmail, Postfix, Qmail).

|\/|

--
Martin Ward
Manager, Technical Services

DDI:+44 (0) 20 7863 5218 / Fax: +44 (0)20 7863 9999 /  www.colt.net<http://www.colt.net/>
Colt Technology Services, Unit 12, Powergate Business Park, Volt Avenue, Park Royal, London, NW10 6PW, UK.

Help reduce your carbon footprint | Think before you print. Registered in England and Wales, registered number 02452736, VAT number GB 645 4205 50