[Xymon] custom hostnames problem

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu Apr 18 16:49:46 CEST 2013

What is the output of "hostname" on the clients?

That is the information that should be after the IP address.

Also, look in your ghost clients list under Reports...you'll see the
proper name for the clients, there.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1