[Xymon] How to use xymond_rootlogin.pl (was RE: root login script)

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Apr 17 19:54:26 CEST 2013

Actually, what you may be missing is that some external scripts are
run on the server, or the machine doing the network tests (they tend
to be scripts to test network services remotely). Most external
scripts I think, however, run as part of the Xymon client (which is
installed per machine). The internal tasks to check the disk space are
an example, and any others that require commands to be run on each
machine (as I'd guess this one does). It's in the documentation though.