[Xymon] proc tracking graph not working.

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Apr 4 18:09:12 CEST 2013

> Hi,
>                 So I have the following in my analisys.cfg (4.3.10):
>
> HOST=iadccmp1,iadccmp2,apaccmp1,apaccmp2
> FILE /usr/local/dat/naIpAddrs.txt yellow MTIME<3630
> PROC sshd 1 300 yellow
> PROC sshd 1 1000 red "TEXT=ssh daemon (sshd)" "TRACK=ssh daemon"
>
> HOST=* EXHOST=iadccmp1,iadccmp2,apaccmp1,apaccmp2
> PROC sshd 1 70 yellow
> PROC sshd 1 100 red "TEXT=ssh daemon (sshd)"
>

>                 But I'm still not getting the graph tracking the number of
> connections.  Any ideas?
>
> Paul.

I believe the quotes need to be around the content, not the key, for the
TEXT and TRACK values... And IIRC (could be wrong) the TRACK needs to be a
space-less id, since it ends up in the name of the rrd file.

Can you run "xymoncmd xymond_client --dump-config" and paste the output?
It should help identify the problem here...

Regards,

-jc