[Xymon] 24/7 OnCall Tech Rotation Web App for XYMon

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:51:24 CEST 2012

I could be very interested. We're using a homerolled perl /xml script
(that I posted here last year) and it's not very flexible

Our big issues are :  we have weekly rotations (that rotate at
different days of the week)  AND we have on-duty staff (who work
assorted  shifts)

So, we needed a way to put in both of these types of schedules AND we
need to allow individual teams to override any particular shift.

(what we have does all that, but it's sort of crude, and at the moment
does not handle rotations that start on different days of the week)