[Xymon] 24/7 OnCall Tech Rotation Web App for XYMon

Shannon Anderson sanderson at CORNETSER.com
Wed Sep 19 03:08:09 CEST 2012

Great , I will have first release up on www.squidworks.net<http://www.squidworks.net>  under main menu item "247OnCall" in a few days and will be happy to work with you to get the service up and interfaced with xymon and switchvox.

It will help me with the help docs and howto's

Sent from my iPhone