[Xymon] Feature request

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Oct 31 13:35:07 CET 2012

I actually spoke to a coworker yesterday about this very subject.  She teaches an online web design class and is always looking for student projects.  This semester is winding down but she said she is going to keep this in mind as an option for students next semester (January) that are looking for a project and would like to be able to point to a real-world example in their portfolio.  No one would be under any obligation to adopt it.  I thought it might help fill a need in Xymon that has been requested many times and give us the possibility to have a "themes" page added to the Xymonton site.

=G=