[Xymon] xymon-mailack

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Oct 2 19:05:20 CEST 2012

What's your procmail log file say.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

From: Ray Reuter [mailto:ray.reuter at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 11:47 AM
To: Root, Paul
Cc: Jeremy Laidman; Ryan Novosielski; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] xymon-mailack

okay made a lot of progress now. It arrived at the server but never seems to either get parsed by the .procmail in the xymon home directory or not being processed correctly. Any ideas?

Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/smtpd[31084]: connect from domain.domain.com<http://domain.domain.com>[10.1.5.176]
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/smtpd[31084]: 4F53752F9: client=domain.domin.com<http://domain.domin.com>[10.1.5.176]
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/cleanup[31021]: 4F53752F9: message-id=<DC6ADFA346BED747BCA550CE3CAD9A5A12ACE3C867 at domain.domain.com<mailto:DC6ADFA346BED747BCA550CE3CAD9A5A12ACE3C867 at domain.domain.com>>
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/qmgr[29282]: 4F53752F9: from=<Raymond.Reuter at domain.org<mailto:Raymond.Reuter at domain.org>>, size=1859, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/smtpd[31084]: disconnect from domain.domain.com<http://domain.domain.com>[10.1.5.176]
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/local[31089]: 4F53752F9: to=<xymon at domain.domain.com<mailto:xymon at domain.domain.com>>, relay=local, delay=0.02, delays=0/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to mailbox)
Oct  2 12:33:31 localhost postfix/qmgr[29282]: 4F53752F9: removed