[Xymon] how to override default graph

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Nov 20 01:19:23 CET 2012

On 16 November 2012 20:51, Olivier AUDRY <olivier at audry.fr> wrote:

> hello
>
> I would like to show a different graph (in %) into the cpu probe for a
> kind of device (network windows and vmware). Is it possible ? If yes how ?

You might be able to do something like this:

1) Create a new cpu graph in graphs.cfg as required.  The default is
"[la]", so you could start with that if you wanted to.  Let's say you call
it "[la-new]"

2) In the hosts.cfg file, where required, add something like:

  10.1.2.3 name.of.host # ssh testip dns TRENDS:*,la:la-new

I think this means that whenever a "la" graph is required on the trends
page, the "la-new" graph will be used.  This probably won't replace the
graph on the "cpu" page but might be good enough for you.