[Xymon] Configure multiple hostname on the same client.

Rolf Schrittenlocher schritte at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Nov 16 07:37:15 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

we've got the same problem. There are some rather old postings about
that but at least at ancient hobbit times there was no solution. You can
start multiple instances from one client but then you'll have a problem
at the server which regards incoming messages from the same address for
the same tests as an error as long as there aren't at least some seconds
in between these two messages.
Therefore we hacked the startup script and the client will always use
its logical interface as long as there is one

regards
Rolf