[Xymon] Custom script working as the builtin http test

Heine Andersen heine.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:58:36 CET 2012

Great ! now im getting data in two rrd files, i just cant display them,
this is what i put in my graphs.cfg

[mqnet]
        FNPATTERN ^mqnet.(.+).rrd
        TITLE MQ Put Get Times
        YAXIS ms
        DEF:put at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:ms:AVERAGE
        DEF:get at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:ms:AVERAGE
        LINE2:put at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@
        LINE2:get at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@
        GPRINT:put at RRDIDX@:LAST:Put \: %5.1lf%s (cur)
        GPRINT:put at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf%s (max)
        GPRINT:put at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf%s (min)
        GPRINT:put at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf%s (avg)\n
        GPRINT:get at RRDIDX@:LAST:Get\: %5.1lf%s (cur)
        GPRINT:get at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf%s (max)
        GPRINT:get at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf%s (min)
        GPRINT:get at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf%s (avg)\n

the graphs are just blank, any tips on how to debug this ?

regards