[Xymon] email acks

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu May 24 15:52:31 CEST 2012

Not certain, but I think if you do a different alert it will send a
different ack code per email address (fuzzy on the details, it's been
some time since I read that).

HOST=*.com
  MAIL user1 at telco.com
  MAIL user2 at telco.com

So user1 gets one code and user2 gets another, depending on the ack
code is who ack'ed it.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343