[Xymon] Changing sender of alert emails?

Ryan Skadberg skadz at skadz.com
Mon May 21 22:51:52 CEST 2012

Hi Folks -

  I have 2 instances of Xymon running (one internal to my network and one
external).  We have decided we want to set up the ability to ack over
email.  This is very easily set up (already did it on the internal
version), except for one small detail, email from BOTH comes from
xymon at mydomain.com.  This means that replying to this address can only go
to one or both.  Both kind of stinks, as it means one system will be
getting bad ack's all the time (and then xymond will go yellow).  I'd like
to set the email sender on the external instance to something different,
but can't seem to find it anywhere in any of the configs.  I looked through
alerts.cfg and the man page and nothing stood out to me.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
Skadz