[Xymon] Clients not loading custom client-local.cfg values

Bradley, Joshua E. jbradley at ems.com
Tue May 1 19:37:28 CEST 2012

Greetings,

We have a variety of servers in our environment which we¹re looking to
monitor with Xymon. I¹ve recently built a Xymon server 4.3.7 and compiled
some clients on our SUSE 9 machines. When running the clients they only seem
to match the entries in the client-local.cfg file on the server for [linux]
and not the custom entries which I created [suse-srvs]. I¹ve tried launching
the client with with ‹class=suse-srv but to no avail. I feel like I¹m
missing something, can anyone give me some feedback?

--
Thanks,
Josh Bradley

This message is a PRIVATE communication. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose to
others. If you have received this message in error, please reply to
sender and delete this message from your system. Thank you.