[Xymon] custom graphs problem

jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Mar 29 11:29:12 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the tips.

Finally got it working.

This is the graphs def that worked.

[ThreadCount]

        TITLE ThreadsCount Info

        YAXIS Open Threads

        DEF:threadcount=ThreadCount.rrd:openthreads:AVERAGE

        LINE2:threadcount#0000FF:open threads

        COMMENT:\n

        GPRINT:threadcount:LAST:open threads %5.1lf%s (cur) \:

        GPRINT:threadcount:MAX: %5.1lf%s (max) \:

        GPRINT:threadcount:MIN: %5.1lf%s (min) \:

        GPRINT:threadcount:AVERAGE: %5.1lf%s (avg)\n

Regards,

Jef Jagers